CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

31 weeks HOORAY!

On Thursday we had our baby appointment and everything is looking really great! The baby is the right size, doing well, and still a boy. He's already head down and getting ready to come, which has made walking and basically anything using my legs somewhat difficult. I also found out I was off a week with how far along I am. I thought I was only 30 weeks, but am 31. That was a nice surprise. The doctor also said to start coming in every two weeks, so I know when he says that I'm getting really close! I'm really excited. These ultrasound pictures are actually from our last visit in February, but I thought they were cute, you can see his little profile. Next time we go in the Doctor said he'd get some really good shots for us. Now we just need a name for this kid!

5 comments:

The Obergs said...

How exciting. I still can't believe you guys are already going to have 2 kids! We are getting way behind.

By the way, I love the pictures of cute Kaemon. However, I see why he wasn't happy with good ol' st. Nick... Santa looks totally freaky

Bri and Britt said...

I can't believe you are 31 weeks already! That baby will be here before you know it. Crazy! I loved the pics af Kaemon with the easter bunny and santa. We traumatize our kids with that kind of stuff huh? We think they are going to like -- then come the tears!

Bean said...

YOu have had my veggie dip. Remember Micro bio? After class once you and Rory came to the apartment and we snarfed some. I will prove it to you again though.

Nyree said...

How exciting you guys! I can't imagine Rory with two kids...Crazy. Kaemon is absolutely adorable! You go to the same doctors office as me! Don't you just love it? I drive from Utah county to go there.. call me nuts!

The Sayamas said...

Nyree:
I don't think you're as crazy as my sister who used to drive from St. George to go there! I am not even joking! It's such a great place though! Who's your dr?