Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Anyone who knows Kaemon knows that he is OBSESSED with balls, or b-balls as he calls them. He especially loves basketball, just like his dad. We love to go watch Rory tear it up in church ball every week! The only problem is I have a hard time keeping Kaemon off the court so Ror takes him out at half time to shoot around. Here are some pictures I took last night, Kaemon is sporting his D.Will jersey of course!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is too cool! I really wish Kaemon and Jack could get together and play - they seem to be quite similar.
He looks so cute in that outfit! And it's true, I've never known a kid more obsessed with balls.
he is TOO cute! I'm excited to see your next lil boy runnin around as well! just a couple more months til he's due right? How exciting! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment