I'm so excited that I was able to put a video on here! I've tried before but it didn't work. Anyway, this video is from our last appointment. I love it because you can see his face better than we've ever been able to before. I think he looks a lot like Kaemon did in his 4D ultrasounds. When the doctor was doing the ultrasound Rory asked if the baby (man I can't wait until he has a name) was crying. You can totally see his facial expressions and apparently he didn't care much for something jabbing him. His cute little face cringes. Every time we go to the doctor and I see how much he has changed and grown I just get so excited for him to come. I can't wait to hold him and look into his eyes. Ror and I went to the temple with some friends tonight, and it really made me feel so good about being a mother. We sat in the chapel for a long time and there was a painting of a woman (I assume Mary) holding a baby and it just brought the warmest feeling to me. I also read about the stripling warriors and how they were so strong, brave, and faithful and it was because of what their mothers had taught them. My biggest hope is to be that kind of mother! One of my favorite things about being pregnant with the second baby is when Kaemon comes up to me out of the blue, taps my tummy, says, "baby" and gives my belly a kiss. I don't know how much he really understands, but I know that there is going to be a special bond between the two of them. I am so excited to have my three little boys. Well, I guess this is what happens when I stay up late, I start sharing more of my feelings than I intend to. Good night!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He definitely has chubby cheeks! Dawson junior! That's awesome you put that on here. That's not your most recent video? If not, bring the most recent to mom's, I want to see!
That is amazing! Hopefully you can keep those videos and he can look at them when he gets older. How weird would it be if we could see videos of ourselves before we were born?
Dad and I loved the new photos. Dad really liked the one of Rory on the rock with his leg up. Glad you got photos of my great buick. It has had major custom work on it this year. A reminder of the good times. Lori, you and rory are great parents. Love you.
Lori that is precious! Wow... I've never seen anything like that... It makes me so excited to finally have a baby!
How fun to be able to see the little guy in there.... technology these days! Holy cow. I'm so excited to see the next little Rory/Lori creation. No doubt he'll be as beautiful as the current members of his family.
That is so awesome Lor!! I love the video, amazing!! You made me realize that we need to be going to the temple more, thanks for being my inspiration!! :)
I LOVED THE MOVIE! That was so cool . . . I am happy and excited for you!
Post a Comment