I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
Lately Kaemon has been very obsessed with motorcycles. One of his favorite things to do is go out and sit with daddy on his bike and start the engine. I just think this is so cute!
That is so stinkin adorable! How are things with you guys? I love reading your blog and watching both of your babies grow. :D Yup, we have a blog now..it's still new, but I am learning. How are things in the ward?
5 comments:
I guess I do not know who Rory is anymore - I did not know you had a bike. Awesome!
That is so cute!
yeah that bike is awesome! Taylor would die for a motorcycle. How cute that Kaemon loves them too. He's a little boy through and through.
I didnt know freakin Rory had a bike! That is awesome! I love the D-will jersey too!
That is so stinkin adorable! How are things with you guys? I love reading your blog and watching both of your babies grow. :D Yup, we have a blog now..it's still new, but I am learning. How are things in the ward?
Post a Comment