CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008




Spring break is coming to a close, so I guess it's time to share my thoughts before I get busy with school again. My mom took Kaemon to the mall to get a picture with the Easter Bunny, and as you can see, he had a great time. It was almost as fun as the time grandma took him to visit Santa at the mall. Too bad they don't have 'sit with the leprechaun' or 'meet with Martin Luther King' because Kaemon loves it. The funny thing is, now we show him the picture of him with the bunny and he gives it a kiss and says "mommy?" Does anyone else notice a strange resemblance between Lori and the bunny? Just kidding.

7 comments:

The Sayamas said...

The only reason he does that is because the whole way to the mall he was saying "where mommy?" and crying. So your mom told him, "We're going to see the Easter Bunny and then Mommy is coming to get you." The funny thing is, after these traumatic experiences he is so proud of his pictures and acts like it was a great time seeing "Ho HO" and "mommy".

Cami said...

I think she more resembles the bottom picture rather than the top...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Cami said...

oh yeah, just kidding.

Becky said...

Those pictures are too cute! That's what our pictures look like too.

Bean said...

That is freakin awesome! LOL

Steph said...

Haha!! Ror you are so hilarious!! Those pictures are classic, I love that kid!! Oh, and yes, I worked at China Hill and last time I checked, not Asian. Guess China Hill's an Equal Opportunity Employer eh?

JMe said...

These picture are the funniest things I have ever seen! What fun memories those will be! :) By the way, your little guy is a stud! Perhaps SOMEDAY you will let us see him in person.