On Sunday little Eli was blessed. My grandma Haycock made his blessing outfit-it was so adorable! It even had a little bowtie. These pictures don't show how cute he looked in it. It was a beautiful blessing and after it we had our families over for lunch.

Trying to eat great-grandma Bruderer
His grandmas already spoil him!
Being held by great-grandma Sayama. I think this picture is so precious!
Eli and some of his beautiful aunts-Kiesha, Kenna, and Kassie
It took a lot of tries to get this picture! All the boy cousins-when is someone going to have a girl?! We sure need more of them!
Here are some more pictures of us all being goofy-

11 comments:
Happy blessing day Eli! It looks like you guys had a rockin' party at your house. The Bruderer girls are so pretty, you guys all look similar but all have your own distinctions. I have to laugh at cute Becky who's the only blondie of the bunch. I love the last picture of the boy cousins. So cute
I love the picture of all the boys. But I do not love the last picture.
Congrats Lori!! I'm so sad I don't see you as often anymore, but your blog is super cute, and Eli's an adorable baby!
Cute pictures! We had fun, thanks for the yummy food!
YAY that is SO exciting. Sounds like everything went well and you had a good time! I love how cute your little guys are! I tried sending you an invite to my baby shower but it got sent back :( You look like you are doing great!!
Hey, how you two doing? cute kids!
anyways I am on facebook and I got a link sent to me about the NHS class of 99 check it out! http://northridge99.blogspot.com/
Sweet Pics! Baby blessings are fun. You should have had your grandma make a matching bowtie for Rory
Hey you guys...congrats Eli on your blessing! What a great day! We still have not blessed Jake, but are planning to in July. As of last night....at around 10:00 pm, Kenna and I planned our next game night. It will be this Saturday at 6:0o pm at our new place. We are also BBQ'ing so come if you can!!!!!!
Hey Lori cute pictures, I can't believe he already got blessed, time goes by fast doesn't it. hey I was wondering what brand of double stroller did you get? I need to get one and yours looks nice, do you love it? Anyway let me know.
Hey I wanted to tell you thank you for coming to my shower!!it was so good to see you! Eli is so dang cute I just want to squeeze him!!
Post a Comment