I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
That's so cute Lor!! Who took those pictures? They are darling! I assume you put that collage together and edited and stuff? It looks great! You're awesome!
Those pictures of your little family are so cute! Did you take those ones as well? You are way talented. I love them! Your pictures make me so excited to add a new member to our family.
5 comments:
That's so cute Lor!! Who took those pictures? They are darling! I assume you put that collage together and edited and stuff? It looks great! You're awesome!
These are the cutest pics! I think that your little boys are so dang cute!
LOri I love it!! Let me know where and when and we will be there for our turn. You did a great job!
Those pictures of your little family are so cute! Did you take those ones as well? You are way talented. I love them! Your pictures make me so excited to add a new member to our family.
Who took these pictures? They are amazing!
Post a Comment