CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hangin' With the Ross'

Two nights ago Kaemon went to bed at 6pm and slept in unti 7:30! It was crazy! I thought he wouldn't take a nap the next day, but he was acting way tired at his usual nap time, so I put him down and he slept for over two hours! Eli slept most of the time as well so I was able to clean my whole house, do 4 loads of laundry, and soak in the tub-it was so nice. Then, we headed over to my sister Cami's house to hang out.



Kaemon and Landon eating Otter Pops









Making "dirty water"



Kaemon loves to follow his cool cousin around and copy what he's doing.




Kaemon was not crazy about the tramp, well I guess that's an understatement. He is terrified of trampolines. He even freaks out when Rory and I jump on them. He did, however, enjoy the slide.







Dawson and Eli had fun as well! Dawson is the friendliest, happiest baby I have ever met. When you see him, you just want to hold him and cuddle him! Apparently Eli likes to copy his cool cousin, too. He's trying to be chubby like Dawson, and he's just about there.








Kaemon had fun playing with all of Landon's toys and destroying his room, while Eli took a nice nap in Dawson's high-tech swing. Dave was kind enough to pick us up some pizza on his way home from work, even got Cami and me a cheese-less pizza. We have both gone off all dairy for our babies. Notice the rash on Eli's face? It has seriously improved since being off milk. Not to mention it's helping me lose some weight! It was a fun day and I am so thankful that I have my sisters living so close to have these simple days that mean so much! Thanks for having us over Cami!

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

How lucky that your boys have cousins that are not only close in age, but close enough to go play with. I bet they're going to grow up to be great friends.

Steph said...

Looks like you guys had a great day, and well-deserved too!! You've been through so much Lor! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers, especially little Eli. Please please call me if you need anything okay? I feel like it's been forever since we've gotten together! Even if it's just a little trip to Misc. Pickins' (hehe) let's do it!! Remember Friday's my day off and I'd be so happy to come over to and play with you guys or help with whatever you need :) Love ya Lor!

P.S. Oh and I do need to update my blog, because you've been absolutely right the whole time my friend!!

Erin said...

Way to go with the no dairy thing, you guys rock! I admire you. :)

Erin said...

Btw, your comment on our blog made me laugh, you're so intuitive :)

Nisa and Colby said...

I can't believe how chunky Eli is getting. He and Kaemon are both so cute. We really need to get together sometime. I hope everything is going good. By the way I like your new look for your blog!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Hey you guys! Nope Lori...we are not going to do the bounceback thing. :( But that's okay! I cannot believe how big Elijah is getting he is soooo cute! Jake has that crab outfit too! Kiesha told me about Eli's vocal chords and I also read your post. Just wanted you to know that he is in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you!

Cami said...

Fun times! It will be much more fun when little Dawson and Eli are running all over the place!