My little sister had me take her engagement pictures this past week. I uncovered a love I have for photography and editing photos. I LOVE doing it. So much so that I made their wedding announcement, just for fun, and they decided to actually use it! (Well with some changes I guess.) It makes me feel good though because both of them are extremely picky about things. I also attempted taking pictures of Kaemon & Eli but that didn't go so well because Kaemon is the most uncooperative kid when it comes to taking pictures and Eli was fussy. We were doing it at my parents' and it was really chaotic there, as uaual. So I am hoping that we can do it soon at our house. Here are some of the pictures I took and edited that I love.
This was actually a full body shot, I loved the body language. I actually just took it off their wedding announcement because it was decided that it was a bit too provocative and that older people might get offended.
This was Mike's idea-to climb the tree-not one of my favorite photos but I thought it was creative.


10 comments:
i LOVE your family picture on the top of your blog! I really want you to take ours in a few months.
Good job lori!! You can take my kids picture anytime!
Those pictures are really cute! You did a great job!
I don't know it you remember me, we were in the same ward with you and the Squire's in the Colonial Court apts; I got the link off Becky's blog. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. your blog is cute and I love the family picture at the top. Your kids are cute!
Tiffany
Great Pictures Lori. The one's of Becky kissing are muy caliente!!
Tiffany: Of course I remember you! How are you guys? Looks like you have a little one now, that's awesome! I tried to look at your blog but it's blocked. Anyway, I am so glad you left me a comment! I'd love to look at your blog sometime!
Fantastic pictures lori! Have you considered starting up a little photography business?!
Way cute pics Lori! You should really take up photography! Congrats on Eli's baby blessing, I had no idea! I miss seeing you guys...we need to hang out!
Awesome Lori! A woman of my own heart. Since I'm moving to Ohio, you can just over for me ;) Oh, and sorry I never got back with you about taking pictures of Eli. I'm really not trying to avoid you. I was trying to decide whether or not I'd be able to do it, and then life got more busy and crazy and I obviously didn't ever let you know. But, hey you don't need me anyway! you take great pictures yourself!!! I miss you. we need to get together at least once more before I move in a few weeks.
Oh my gosh Lori those pics are so cute! You did a great job. Becky and Mike look great together! Oh and I love your new family pics! Who took them?
Post a Comment