CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Home Tag

Cami tagged me a little while ago, but I haven't gotten around to it because I have been way busy. You have to take pictures in your home they way it is at this moment. No cheating. Here ya go...

1) The kitchen sink



2)Favorite Room



I love this room because it is where we spend most of our time as a family. It's a play room, movie room, reading room, Living room, family room, all wrapped up into one.





But the thing I love most about it is the view from our balcony.



3) Messiest room...This is SCARY!!






Luckily he slept on top of the covers so his bed is still somewhat made :)

4) What the kids are doing right now.




Kaemon-eating lunch Eli-sitting in the snugli


5) The outside and inside of your fridge



Ya...I really need to go grocery shopping. It's hard when your husband works all day and is gone 4 out of 5 nights a week.

6) Your toilet



This is just what everyone wants to see. I'm mad because when taking this picture I noticed the candles on the toilet are missing from their holder. I got them in Guatemala so I'm scared they ended up in the garbage. I'm hoping they're just somewhere in Kaemon's room.

7) Your closet



The shoes are all messed up because Kaemon loves to take them all off and wear them around. Drives me crazy!

8) Your favorite pair of shoes.






I guess these are my favorite because they are the newest. I got them for Becky's wedding.

9) Self portrait of what you look like right now.


No make-up, hair still wet from the shower...nice.



10) Dream Vacation

I'm too lazy to find a picture, but I would love to go to Greece. It's so pretty there! I would also love to see the ancient ruins there and all over Europe.

7 comments:

Cami said...

Wish I looked like that right out of the shower! I love Eli in the snugli.. so cute!! and Kaemon eating is "apples"

Bean said...

Have some shoes do we? I am so glad to hear that little Eli is ok. He is a stud! Tell Rory hola for me as well.

The Obergs said...

I think this is my favorite tag I've seen. And Lori, you look incredible with no makeup on. I'm so jealous of your dark eyelashes.

micah folsom photography said...

what a fun tag! your condo is so cute!

Melissa said...

Lori- This is Melissa Boswell (Bridenstine) I was happy to come across your blog and see how you and your cute little family is doing. I am sorry to hear about Eli - hopefully things will improve as he gets older. Email JBoswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu so I can add you to my blog friends (we are private)

Jared & Melisa said...

What a fun tag! Your boys are so cute and handsome! And I wish I looked that good without makeup.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

HA!!! what are you complaining about? if I posted an right-after-shower pic everybody would be crying right now!;)
Love all the pics on your blog. You have such a cute fam Lori!
Annie