Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Condo For Sale
Last month Ror and I were talking about the housing market and how it's a really good time to sell a condo. I know I blogged a long time ago about how Ror will be graduating this year, well...it's not so. We thought he was going to be, but there were a few....well 9...classes that he somehow over looked. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but anyway, much to our dismay we found out it would be another whole year before he could even possibly graduate. So we just figured we'd stay in our little condo that we love so much. But, after talking to a bunch of people and our realtor, we decided to put it up for sale. I'm so scared and excited all at the same time. It's a step toward actually buying a house, but at the same time, I LOVE living in this area. It's so beautiful, and there's no way we could afford a house in our neighborhood. Plus, we'd probably move in with my parents if we sell our condo right away. That doesn't really scare me because we get along really well and they have a big enough space for us, call it pride or whatever but it's just the stigma of a married couple with two kids moving back home that kinda bothers me. In the long run it would help us out a ton, though. Also, with Rory going to school full time I am always at my parents', anyway. Rory's fam also lives right around the corner so it would be nice. Anyway, if you knwo anyone interested in a cute little East Bench condo, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That sucks how Rory has 9 classes left! Man school can seem like forever but it will be worth it when its over. No worries on staying at the parents house. At least you guys can save money and buy a house soon enough. I will keep an eye for anyone looking at buying a condo for ya. Good luck guys!
(When you guys start looking for a house let me know. One of my partners gets 10-30 short sells a month that he works with so you can probably get some great equity!)
-Tyson
Wow! You guys seem so grown up buying a house! Good luck with selling the condo, I'll let you know if I hear anything. One of these wednesdays we need to have a girls night while the boys play ball, I always get so jealous when marc says he sees rory, i miss you!
Not only is it a good time to sell a condo, but it is a superb time to buy a house. You can get some good deals right now with the current housing slump. You guys should talk to Ben Neilson
I think it would be awesome if you moved in with mom. We could hang out more often!
Hopefully you guys get lots of equity!
We moved in with my parents when we were building our house, too. It was nice to have the extra help with Gage (that's all we had at the time), and it really made me appreciate my new house when we moved into it. Good luck. I hope it sells fast for you. :)
Good luck selling the condo guys! Sorry to hear about your classes rory...don't you love that? I remember taking 4 classes over the summer due to something similar. Luckily, since the Olympics in SLC were that year the format of classes was pretty amazing. I finished all of the classes in 2 weeks each!
That is funny that you and Benton were in calc together over the summer. Did you know he was my bro-in-law?
-nick
Post a Comment