I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
Fun to actually see your house before you move. I can see your style everywhere. It's beautiful. Evidently though on the listing you have 0 bedrooms, 0 bathrooms, and 0 square footage . How do you get all that in there :)
You have the cutest house! I wish we could buy it. Dev won't let us buy until he is accepted into Pharmacy school. We should so hang out though. Hunter and Kaemon are so close in age that they would have a great time.
5 comments:
Your house is looking cute as always!! I love the extra musical touch :) I'm sure it'll sell way fast!
Fun to actually see your house before you move. I can see your style everywhere. It's beautiful. Evidently though on the listing you have 0 bedrooms, 0 bathrooms, and 0 square footage . How do you get all that in there :)
You have the cutest house! I wish we could buy it. Dev won't let us buy until he is accepted into Pharmacy school.
We should so hang out though. Hunter and Kaemon are so close in age that they would have a great time.
I am not at home,
but I'm not with you,
leave a message at the tone,
then hang up the phone.
heeeeeeeee
That is for Rory. I dont know why I was thinking of that but it is awesome!
Dang your house is SO cute. When we get a new house I need you to come decorate for me! I'm so dumb when it comes to that stuff!
Post a Comment