CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mischief, Smiles, and a whole lot of Randomness

Kaemon has been into a lot lately, this is definitely the hardest stage so far! He's constantly making messes, and getting into trouble. I'm not always very happy about it so a lot of the time I don't think to grab my camera. I wish I could comment by each picture but for some reason my format is still all messed up. Also. ELi is such a smiley little guy! It's hard to catch them on camera, though, because he is too intrigued by the camera.




























8 comments:

Karly said...

Hey, Jack has that same "I want to Rock" shirt. Has Kaemon started throwing insane tantrums over the smallest things yet? Jack learned that a few weeks ago...aren't the terrible 2's fun???

-Nick

Cami said...

I love the picture of him with makeup on his face, how funny that he knows it goes on your face! That stinks about the laundry detergent all over the floor too.. little stinker.

Nisa and Colby said...

So cute! I love the one where they are asleep on the couch. Sleeping kids are the cutest! They just look so peaceful and so innocent. I'm looking forward to the terrible twos. PS. I hope Kaemon is feeling better. Teething sucks!

Steph said...

All those pictures are so cute Lor! Eli has grown up so much since I saw him last, I swear! I love Eli's baby announcement by the way, did you put it together? And one last thing, I really want to see Nisa's blog but it's private, do you think she would let me get approved to look at it? :)

Jared & Melisa said...

Your boys are so cute and handsome, I love the pictures you put up of them! And i'm happy to know that Olivia isn't the only one who gets into trouble.

Becky said...

Those pictures are all so cute! Eli's smile is so adorable. And the picture of you and Rory is so cute!

Amy said...

Cute! Cute! Love those boys!

Halverson Talk said...

Lori!
I am glad to find you here! Your baby is so cute!! He looks just like Kaemon (I think ;0))!!
The big family picture is just so cute and you guys look so happy--!!!
I whoul love to see you guys! We are in Sandy now, so it may be a little bit harder, but we will call you when we are up there next time!!! I am having a girl in Dec!