I am Lori, the main contributer to this blog. I am a student at Weber State where I am working on a degree in Health Promotion. My most important roles, however, are wife to my best friend, and a mother to the most amazing little boys! Rory is a hard-working accountant and assistant girls' basketball coach. He also manages to be an amazing dad! Here you will see a little piece of our lives!
I love Eli's announcement, its way cute! Did you do it yourself? If you did you did an awsome job. Olivia thinks its cute too she kept pointing at Eli's picture saying "cute baby, cute baby" and then saying "shhh shhh" it was funny.
Eli looks so good. He seems like such a happy baby. How is Kaemon doing? Maybe it s just the whole "terrible 2s" that makes him harder like that....Hope you guys are doing good! -Annie
5 comments:
I love Eli's announcement, its way cute! Did you do it yourself? If you did you did an awsome job. Olivia thinks its cute too she kept pointing at Eli's picture saying "cute baby, cute baby" and then saying "shhh shhh" it was funny.
oh I love that bottom picture, he's so cute. You guys have the best looking kids.
Eli looks so good. He seems like such a happy baby. How is Kaemon doing? Maybe it s just the whole "terrible 2s" that makes him harder like that....Hope you guys are doing good!
-Annie
He is getting so big! What a cutie! I still think that you should go into graphic design.
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment